Saturday, January 13, 2024

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday January 12, 2024


Highlights for the week

The week came and went and there's a lot I don't feel got done. I'm at the tail-end of the ISC(2) modules, not sure I'm going to pay for the exam. Grinding through burp suite. Lot's of fun stuff. Been writing more too.

What actionable steps have I take so far?

  1. Practiciing Burp Suite consistentl. But I need to start practicing more web app pen testing. I should also start with mobile.
  2. Writing is helping me communicate a lot better.
  3. I need to really start working. Task Rabbit or consulting.
  4. I have to start my blog .. like seriously! I've been wasting my powers on reddit.

What tasks both home, and work are priorities?

  1. Job Hunting takes precedence.
  2. Pen Test practice is the no. 2 - lately, its ISC(2)
  3. Burp Suite, no. 3
  4. Writing as the no. 4

What small goal will I accomplish this week?

  1. Start another Pen Test for a practice site

Am I setting time aside to prioritize my health?

  1. YES

No comments:

Post a Comment