Friday, January 5, 2024

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday January 5, 2024 - "The first week of the New Year"

Highlights for the week

Trying to recouperate from a week off. Getting my sleep back in order. The great news is I lost some weight since I last recorded the value. Something on the order of 20lbs. The goal was for 165lbs, but to even be at 175lbs for all the work put in is worth celebrating. I'm liking what I see when I look at naked self in the mirror.

Goals for 2024

  1. Let it all go, no matter what it is. All the hurts, traumas, and failures. LET IT GO!!
  2. Land a new job!
  3. Hopefully make the $$ to get certified
  4. Start the blog "Expected Results"

What We Learned in 2023

  1. For Security - Tons of Security-related things, most importantly being Burp Suite and Metasploit
  2. For QA - Automation frameworks in Cypress, Playwright (using Python and Javascript)
  3. For QA - Performance Testing w. JMeter; DB Test w. SQL;
  4. Getting my writing mojo back
  5. Also learned posting on Linked in is the worst!

What We Longed For

  1. Money and benefits

What We Loathed

  1. The lack of employment was the frustrating part of 2023. I hope thigns turn around this year

No comments:

Post a Comment