Friday, April 12, 2024

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday April 12, 2024 - "Eclipse Ed."


Highlights for the week

This week was a mixed bag of highs and lows. A couple of notable highs include a solar eclipse that happened at the top of the week, and a 4.8 earthquake that shook my desk for a few seconds.

Some lows include having to turn down a TesterWork job. Not sure how long I'm keeping them, but until I land a job, I'll have to play the game. Another low was the struggle to get my ios app pen testing environment up. That took up most of my Thursday, and ate into my other tasks.

What We Loved

  1. A big win! Finished another pen test. Sent that draft to my mentor for review, waiting on feedback.
  2. Another win! Got my environment set up to do mobile app testing.
  3. Loving the results of my workout. Need to eat better, but seeing some progress.

What We Learned

  1. Automation - Finished Cypress and jumped back into playwright with python, finished automation for that form.
  2. U-test - finished modules regarding testing, tickets, and capturing the evidence.
  3. Azure DevOps - tried to deploy my project but got blocked by the need for a subscription. Will revisit again next week.

What We Longed For

  1. As always, patiently wating for that job. ZERO - jobs applied to this week.
  2. "Husb ..." - didn't get much writing done this week! Longing for more time. Priorities took up most of the week.

What We Loathed

  1. Need to get more disciplined. Been procrastinating a teenie bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment