Monday, July 16, 2018

30 Days of Automation Testing

Now for something completely different ...

30 days of automation in testing challenge

challenge .. accepted!

Dear Reader,

I will be dedicating the next few posts to the 30 Day Automation Challenge offered by Ministry of Testing. I remain fully vested in all things Information Security and I have things to share regarding my progress with learning Python, finally getting through Kali Linux (Beginner), and finishing the first part of the Lynda.com courses on Penetration Testing. So much to get to.

teaser: What I thought of Kali Linux and the associated learnings


But then I'm also into automation and will be posting all my progress in the next few weeks. Promise!!

For more information on the 30 Days of Automation Challenge, click here:
https://ministryoftesting.com/dojo/lessons/30-days-of-automation-in-testing

Up next, the first of the challenges:
* What types of testing can automation support you with? Share an example.
(credit: https://club.ministryoftesting.com/t/30-days-of-automation-in-testing-day-1-definitions/16221/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment