Sunday, February 5, 2023

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday February 3, 2023


Highlights for the week

Since my last entry, it was an uneventful week in terms of the security learnings and job search. A couple of days were practically unproductive.

  1. A fairly quite week. Not much to report in terms of anything major.

What We Loved

  1. Connections to new job prospect look promising.
  2. Working with a connection on a QA Automation Strategy project was instrumental in my interview for another opportunity

What We Learned

  1. So Network+ has been a great learning. Struggled a bit on IP subnetting. I understand the "why"
  2. Started my Security+ journey .. again.
  3. Completed the first set of MFA labs in burp suite. On to the next lab: Vulnerabilities In Other Auth. Mech.

What We Longed For

  1. I need to get back to my Hack The Box training modules. Wasting $20, but I need more cubes to move forward.

What We Loathed

  1. Another week where there was no meeting with my mentor. Not sure how much longer I will keep this going. She's great people, but flaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment