Friday, June 21, 2024

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday June 21, 2024 - "The Waiting Game" Ed.


Highlights for the week

Big wins this week. Completed 5th round of interview and everything went well. Now, the wait begins!! Come what may, It was a fluid process and I met some cool people.

What We’re Grateful For ...

  1. Grateful to have another week full of hope
  2. Much appreciation to wife for all she's done
  3. Proud of us as couple NOT fighting over finances, but coming together, budgeting, and collaborating with funds
  4. Getting the opportunity meet n' greet a company that fits everything I've been looking for

What We Loved

  1. As stated earlier, the fact I was even presented with the ideal opportunity is a win. I interviewed and advanced quickly to the final stages. All appendages crossed!

What We Learned

  1. Burp Suite - Learning about graphQL this week. Amazing things so far. Can't wait to hit their Labs
  2. Cybrary - Finally finished Module 5 and 6, and midway through 7. I may want to revisit metasploit soon.
  3. Pen Test - Finished "Royal Security Services" Pen Test. I compeleted the report, but more importantly, actively built out the automation suite. Works like a charm!
  4. "Husb..." - moving through Chapter 27. I really need to wrap this baby up and get back to my real book.

What We Longed For

  1. Feedback from the interview is the thing I'm waiting for at the moment. I give myself a strong B+. I could have been better with the technical/coding portion.

What We Loathed

  1. Waiting! I'm just really bad at not having an ETA or plain silence after a successful process. It's more of a "me" problem than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment