Saturday, May 27, 2023

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday May 26, 2023


Highlights for the week

Another short post. Not a lot to report on the security testing front as I seem to be blocked by my VM. I've run out of space and can't seem to find a viable solution outside of going the full nuclcear option - rebuilding the VM with Kali. Gonna re-try one last time. Did spend some time with QA Stuff and learned Playwright with python. It's crazy-fast.

What We Loved

  1. Getting to wake up, workout, be healthy, and surrounded with loved ones is always a blessing.
  2. Finally got the IRS money they debited from me last month. That monkey is off my back.
  3. 1 glorious payment left on my student loan and I'll be debt free.

What We Learned

  1. Network+ - Kept it simple and learned about organization policies. A few handful of modules left and I'll be done. Maybe I'll take a practice exam.
  2. Security+ - Learned a bit about Cloud Architecture and virtualization. Once Network+ is done, I'll double-my efforts.
  3. TCM Pentesting - blocked at the set up. Will potentially rebuild the VM, or create a new one. Thinking the latter is the viable option.
  4. Cult*ure - Working through Chapter-9. I keep adding to it, changing some details, but not making progress yet. The muse is a demanding mistress!

What We Longed For

  1. As always, more time!

What We Loathed

  1. Nothing other than the job market for tech absolutely f&@#$! sucks. 9 months and no better than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment