Monday, February 5, 2024

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday February 2, 2024 - "SO Birthday Ed."


Highlights for the week

The lateness of this post comes at a time when I was celebrating my wife's birthday (as pathetic as money can allow) and a lot was happening .. sort of. Here we go!

What We Loved

  1. Good things happening with my mentees this week. More to come.
  2. Spent a good amount of time playing with ChatGPT.

What We Learned

  1. ChatGPT - built up a nice repository of test cases
  2. Burp Suite - finally finished the web cache labs. Skipped a bunch.
  3. Coursera - Week-1 in the bag. Very very high-level overview of Pen Testing. I mean lacking in so much information it was mind boggling.
  4. ISC(2) - As stated before, I don't think I will be pursuing the certification.
  5. Automation - finally fixed my pytest automation. Will make progress on what remains.
  6. Cult.ure - paused! The work on "Husb.." is coming along nicely.

What We Longed For

  1. As always, an income and a paycheck

What We Loathed

  1. Self-doubt and low-vibration. Gave into temptation .. again!

No comments:

Post a Comment