Thursday, February 8, 2024

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday February 9, 2024

Highlights for the week

Not quite highlights, but I had a little crisis of confidence where I had signed up for a freelance testing site for extra income. I bombed the QA assessment for no other reason than I dismissed their notes on classifying severity. I took a better look yesterday and passed it. All other things are moving at a steady pace.

What We Loved

  1. Getting things done and being productive for once!

What We Learned

  1. Coursera Week-2 - Interesting module on Incident Response / SIEM. Need to finish the quiz
  2. Burp Suite - Finished XML Entity Injection Labs
  3. Automation - Simple tests for radio buttons and links, where I got to use 1 selector with f-strings to minimize code duplication
  4. Cult.ure - Paused. "Husb" another chapter in the bag. It keeps growing!
  5. Mentoring - fun

What We Longed For

  1. As alway .. a job.

What We Loathed

  1. Unemployment!! The job market is a sh** show

No comments:

Post a Comment