Sunday, September 1, 2024

Security Testing Journal Entry | w/e Friday September 1, 2024 - "Rabbit Rabbit" Ed.


Highlights for the week

A very heart-felt RABBIT RABBIT! ... where speaking out the words will help manifest your desires. So far, mission accomplished.

A very solid week this week as I've completed my first four days of onboarding at my job job as Security Consultant. It felt great to finally be in the place I've been praying for all this time. After 23 months, it feels so good to finally say I have a job. Imposter Syndrome is trying to creep in, but I remind myself to welcome the challenge, embrace the fact I don't know, and be humble enough to ask. The people I work with are just amazing; Happy vibes all around.

What We’re Grateful For

  1. Prayers answered .. kept the faith and stayed consistent to what I wanted to achieve.
  2. I needed these last 2 years to really sit with myself and fix what was failing. The loop of failing forward needed to end. I want to endure and thrive.
  3. Grateful for friends who were there with me in the dark times and celebrated my win.

What We Loved

  1. Finally landing the job I've been praying for and pivoting into the career of my dreams.

What We Learned

  1. All learnings paused for the purposes of work.

What We Longed For

  1. No real longings this week from a professional stand point.

What We Loathed

  1. Nothing negative to report this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment